Thursday, December 4, 2008

Comment Section

Some have e-mailed to say they have had trouble leaving comments. I have changed some of the settings.  Hopefully it is now easier to leave comments.
I enjoy reading the comments and I am grateful for all the kindness and support.
Love,
Brian 

3 comments:

Beth said...

Dear Brian and Glenda
I am sending love from my heart and
spirit.
If there is anything I can do for
either of you, please contact me.
Love and hope.
Beth

Lisa said...

Hi Brian and Glenda,
Just wanted to let you know I've been "lurking" and reading your blog. Yes, I do like hearing all the details, so if you aren't too tired please do continue. Stay strong and positive as a good attitude can be a miraculous healer.
Love
Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOVE the blog my friend and love reading the comments. The mountain lion was a bit scarey, but Jim had a run in with one a couple of years ago, between our house and Sid's. I always thought he was over-reacting but they are here. We used to have a beautiful Red Fox that nested I think just across the fence line on the East side of your property. She was beautiful. Would climb the peach tree and eat the peaches, come on the porch and eat the cat food. I have a picture of her eating the cat food while Jim was sitting less than foot from her. That was years ago, then one year she just never showed up again. She came every year for about 4 or 5 years. Usually when I see something like snakes, if I just look away, there gone, it's great. Thank you for sharing with your friends and family, I hope it helps you as much as it does us. By the way I realized I have not even mentioned Glenda's reaction to all this. So Glenda I thank you as well for sharing this private part of your life with us. I hope you know, anytime, anything, anywhere I am just a holler away. I am sending you just as much positive energy as Brian. BTW i will say nothing to the neighborhood unless you want me to. Remember the Miracle of nature. There is something/someone out there much greater than us. I believe we have lessons to learn some times they are fun and sometimes they suck. but Brian, I have faith you, Genda and all us who love you will come out of this stronger than before. I love you both very much. B-) Hey if my comments are too long, please tell me.