Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow

SNOW!!!  Can you believe it snowed?  We did not actually see the event but we woke up to it.  How wonderful to see again.  Ahhh - the simple little things can bring such joy.

I have more pictures of the snow and the leaves changing color under "Seasons "on our home website.  If you don't have the website, it is "hillsofdreams.com" and the password is "ladybug".  We will post events, pictures, studio schedules and such on there.  The halloween pictures are on there as well.  This is a password protected site so only friends and family can get into it.  Please do not give the password out.  I will probably change the password periodically.  If you do not want your picture posted for your friends to see, let me know and I will remove it.  Please do not use pictures with out permission. 
Thanks for all the love and support - B

No comments: